Dnia sobota 10 czerwiec 2006 06:03, Arkady V.Belousov napisaƂ:
> CS> I am finally considering LCD monitors.  Most probably work fine in
> Win32 CS> and Linux but I wonder if any of them also work well in *DOS and
> Win311.

There isn't any software difference between LCD and traditional monitors. I
use from few years an LCD monitor on my FreeDOS computer, and it works great.
You must just check before buying that the LCD will supports all video modes
you need, because many cheap LCD monitors supports only very few modes (for
example only 800x600 and 1024x768), which isn't a problem in Windows, but IS
an big problem in DOS...
Beside that, if you are currently using a refresh-rate TSR (like VBEHZ),
remember to disable it when using LCD. The LCD monitors are more comfortable
with _low_ refresh rates, so the best issue is to just let the video card use
the defaults refresh rates.

Best regards,
Fox