> For those who would like to contribute towards FreeDOS 1.0 but don't
> know how to program, you might still be able to help.  If you know two
> languages sufficiently to help translating, you can check which
> programs don't support your language on
> http://wiki.fdos.org/Main/Translations and make translations for those
> that are lacking.

maybe it's just me, but if I wanted to help with translations,
testing, programming, or similar, a useful download link might help.

this ridiculous
http://freedos.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/freedos-lsm.cgi?q=d&a=base
just sucks (bigtime)

something like
   program name |
     last updated |
        download binaries |
           download binaries |
             author |
               license

might help; but this missing download link is ridiculous (as much as
the date field)

Tom