Dnia środa 05 lipiec 2006 19:52, Henrique Peron napisał:
> It should work for you in your AUTOEXEC.BAT file:
>
> DISPLAY CON=(,,3)
> MODE CON CODEPAGE PREPARE=((858,852) C:\FDOS\BIN\EGA.CPX)
> MODE CON CODEPAGE PREPARE=((,,808) C:\FDOS\BIN\EGA3.CPX)
>
> Then, you'll type MODE CON CODEPAGE SELECT=858 for french or 852 for polish
> or 808 for russian.

Indeed, it worked! It seems that my problem was that I was loading DISPLAY the
wrong way. It could supports max. two codepages (polish and french), so when
I tried to add the third (russian) it was just ignoring it. By the way, I
don't knew that I could prepare several codepages, and then just selected
which I needed. I usually stupidly repeated all the procedure every time I
wanted to change the language (DISPLAY, PREPARE, SELECT...).
Anyway, thanks a lot!

I noticed that there are many various codepages for russian language in
FreeDOS: 771, 772, 855, 872, 866, 808, 61282.
Could someone tell me what is the difference between them, and what should I
use (which one is the most popular in Russia)?

Best regards,
Mateusz Viste "Fox"

Twórcy "Strasznego filmu" przedstawiają opowieść
o miłości, romantycznych porywach i tym podobnych
ściemach: "Komedia romantyczna" - w kinach od 7 lipca!
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fadv.reklama.wp.pl%2Fas%2Faliasdlajustyny2.html&sid=809