Florian Xaver schrieb:
> Mh...the USB HD is primary...any chance to configurate FreeDOS, so that
> the USB drive IS NOT drive C:, D: instead?

I think the drive you are booting from is always set to C by dos kernel
and you can nothing do about that.
Imagine you are using your usb harddisk as boot device on another
computer. You always would have to change the drive letters used in your
config.sys and autoexec.bat prior to booting. That would be a bit annoying.