From: "Jethro Tull" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Freedos-user] how much space for freedos
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 00:56:44 +0000

I would like to install freedos in dual boot mode with windows XP, but what's amazing is that nowhere on the official site of freedos I could find the space needed. I found on some odd web site by googling that there was need of at least 3MB, but I prefer some more secure source. I downloaded the iso file which sizes 12MB, so maybe there is need of at least 12MB on the hard drive.

Windows LiveĀ™ Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free! http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/?locale=en-gb

The new MSN Search Toolbar now includes Desktop search! http://join.msn.com/toolbar/overview