Hi Mark,

We had high hopes that the Trans Digital card would work: it's got a DOS
driver, and looks like they've done their homework.

  http://www.transdigital.net/

However, it only works with Intel PCMCIA chipsets... and since all of
our laptops have TI or Ricoh chipsets, we have never gotten to
successfully test it.

Anyone know of any laptops with Intel PCMCIA chipsets?

Andrew

Mark Bailey wrote:
> Hello, all:
>
> Has anyone successfully used any of the PCMCIA parallel port
> adapters with the provided DOS drivers under FreeDOS?  I
> would like to if any are known to work with FreeDOS.
>
> Mark Bailey

       Andrew Greenberg - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - 503.788.1343