Dnia niedziela 09 lipiec 2006 21:08, Arkady V.Belousov napisał:
>      Unfortunately - no. :( All, what I may suggest you - find mapping for
> UTF codes in your texts to codes in your 8-bit codepage and wrote text
> converter, which will convert UTF text to plain ASCII.

I wrote a little program, which displays text files coded with UTF-8. It
displays files in 80 columns / 30 rows (of course in graphic mode). I named
it "FoxType". For now, my program support not much of the unicode characters,
but I will add more if I get *any* positive comments.
Actually, the following languages are fully supported: English (ASCII),
Polish, French, Russian. Maybe more, but I am not sure, as I don't speak more
languages and I don't know which characters are needed in any other specific
language.
If any of you have some text file in your own language (german, czech or any
other...), please test FoxType to check if it displays all characters of your
language...
VGA adapter is needed.

It is now possible to display a multilanguage text file in FreeDOS ;-)

Any comments/suggestions are welcome!

Best regards,
Fox

Wakacje.wp.pl na kaszubach? Zacznij od nauki języka - Kliknij:
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fwakacje.wp.pl%2Fkaszuby.html&sid=826