Blair Campbell wrote:
>> Is there a program to uninstall FreeDOS? Or do I have to write one? If
>> the latter, which languages are "allowed"?
>>

> Umm, how many operating systems do YOU know of that have uninstallers??

I think it might be a good idea for me to make this very clear on the
"download" page, probably with a message like this:

You are downloading an entire operating system, and in most cases, you
are then going to install the operating system on your computer. If you
already have another operating system on your computer, it may be
overwritten during the installation process.  There is no "uninstall"
for an operating system, other than reformatting your hard drive and
re-installing your previous operating system.

-jh

--
I'm sorry my president's an idiot. I didn't vote for him.