I'm glad to see that FreeDOS 1.0 is out. Thanks to the people who made
it happen!

As part of my own promotion of FreeDOS 1.0, I plan to make some CDs to
distribute. Has anyone worked up an image file (.jpg,.png, .tif, etc.)
for a FreeDOS CD label? If so, where is it available? I haven't been
able to find one online.

Thanks!