Thanks - I added this to the "FreeDOS in the News" page
(http://www.freedos.org/freedos/news/2006.html)

We're getting lots of press right now.  It's amazing!

Note to everyone: help spread the word.  If your favorite tech web site
hasn't posted something about FreeDOS "1.0", email them and (politely)
ask that they do.

-jh

--
This email message has been encrypted using the ROT-26 cipher.