Lester Vedrox wrote:
> My connection: DSL modem + router + Realtek NIC.
>
> The packet driver RTSPKT.com loads fine but Arachne won't open any web page.
>
> _http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9059/10112006035337it6.png_
>
> Which version of "Arachne.cfg" shown below is correct?
>

> Ver #1 (all tcp/ip entries are blank or set to zeros)
>
> [tcp/ip]
> IP_Address BOOTP
> IP_Grab IP address set to
> NameServer
> AltNameServer
> Gateway 0.0.0.0
> AltGateway 0.0.0.0
> Netmask 0.0.0.0
> TCPconfig LANTCP.CFG

I dont know what's wrong with your config, but mine looks like this:

[tcp/ip]
IP_Address WATTCP
IP_Grab IP address set to
NameServer 0.0.0.0
AltNameServer 0.0.0.0
Gateway 0.0.0.0
AltGateway 0.0.0.0
Netmask 0.0.0.0
TCPconfig c:\dll\wattTCP.CFG

and c:\dll\wattTCP.CFG is:

my_ip = dhcp
;hostname = "" ; optional
;netmask = 255.255.255.0  ; mandatory if not using DHCP