Giving up for tonight. Installed Freedos 1.0 under QEMU in SuSE 101. Go
through the exersize of crating Freedos on the USB stick, it installs, I
can boot it in qemmu. Pull it out, and put it in the laptop and boot,
comes up with no OS. Cannot see any files on the stick with ls on either
sdd or sdd1. When I boot the usbstick in qemmu, it comes uip C:.

How can I add files to the qemmu freedos image? Had no success on even
doing this. Cannot see with ls either since it is a .img file. Can you
really copy files to and from Freedos? If so, how?

Art