Hello

Is it possible to install freedos on a 266 mhz pII ibm thinkpad laptop with a
wifi network card (pcmcia) and play music over smb or nfs with my crystal
something sound card? Or is it simply not possible because freedos have no
multitasking (?) or there are no driver for my sound card or wifi card.

I could install windows 95 but'll have a much longer boot time so that's not
cool.

Thanks!