Hi,

which computer do you have? First you should look at your BIOS if
USB-support is already present.If it isn't make a update of the BIOS.
Most new BIOSes support it (mostly disabled) and mappe USB-Stick to
a:\ and handle USB-hard-discs like an ordinary hard disc.

If there isn't an BIOS update, ask again. I used DUSE (google...) and
where lucky, but there is also another solution.

Bye
  Flo

On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 23:05:23 +0100, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> New to the list and new to freedos.  It's been years since I've used
> DOS, so I was hoping someone could direct me on how to:
>
> - load the driver for usb-storage devices
> - discover which drive represents the usb device
> - format it to be bootable
>
> thanks for your help,
>
> Dan

Florian Xaver