I have come across a few DOS utilities that can be used to access NTFS
partitions

(1)    Some of these tools can only READ NTFS files

(2)    Some can READ & COPY NTFS files

(3)    I'm looking for a DOS utility that is capable of DELETING NTFS files

The only application that I have been able to come up with so far is NTFSDOS
Professional 4.0 by Winternals which is now owned by Microsoft at
www.winternals.com

There is also a NTFSDOS Professional 5.0 put out by Hiren (Hiren's Boot CD 8.7)
at www.hiren.info of which I currently have a copy of  (my version is slightly
older - version 8.1)

Said NTFSDOS Professional 5.0 version on Hiren's Boot CD 8.1 is able to delete
NTFS files from a MS-DOS CD boot environment

I'm simply looking for a utility that I can run in a batch file that will
delete said NTFS files

Thank You in advance for your suggestions

Howard

AOL Mail and more.