On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 02:52:56AM +0100, Aitor Santamar??a wrote:
> Hello, could you post your AUTOEXEC.BAT and CONFIG.SYS?
>
> Thanks,
> Aitor

Hi Aitor,

I've appended these files below. Thanks for your attention.

> 2007/1/24, Joel Roth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
[...]
> > I recently rebuilt my system, and reinstalled using apt-get
> > the dosemu-freedos package version 0.0.b9r5a-3 .
> >
> > I find that pressing the Down arrow key produces no
> > response. The key _does_ work in regular console mode
> > and X applications.
> >
> > Before I try buying another keyboard,... is this
> > possibly a configuration problem or a Freedos bug?
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Joel Roth

---------------- AUTOEXEC.BAT -----------------

@echo off
path c:\bin;c:\gnu;c:\dosemu
set HELPPATH=c:\help
set TEMP=c:\tmp
set BLASTER=A220 I5 D1 H5 T6
prompt $P$G
unix -s DOSDRIVE_D
if "%DOSDRIVE_D%" == "" goto nodrived
lredir d: linux\fs%DOSDRIVE_D%
:nodrived
unix -s DOSTMP
if "%DOSTMP%" == "" goto fidostmp
if "%DOSDRIVE_D%" == "" goto dostmpd
lredir e: linux\fs%DOSTMP%
set TEMP=E:\
goto :fidostmp
:dostmpd
lredir d: linux\fs%DOSTMP%
set TEMP=D:\
:fidostmp
rem uncomment to load another bitmap font
rem loadhi display con=(vga,437,2)
rem mode con codepage prepare=((850) c:\cpi\ega.cpx)
rem mode con codepage select 850
rem chcp 850
rem uncomment the following to load cdrom support
rem shsucdx /d:mscd0001
unix -s DOSEMU_VERSION
echo "Welcome to dosemu %DOSEMU_VERSION%!"
unix -e
------------- CONFIG.SYS ------------------

SWITCHES=/F
DOS=UMB,HIGH
dosdata=umb
lastdrive=Z
files=40
stacks=0
rem buffers=10
devicehigh=c:\dosemu\ems.sys
rem uncomment for cdrom support (also autoexec.bat:shsucdx)
rem devicehigh=c:\dosemu\cdrom.sys
shellhigh=c:\command.com /e:1024 /p

Joel Roth