I want to develop freedos programs in linux ,since I already have all my
development stuff there.I don't know whether to ask in a linux forum of
freedos.I found instructions for building a cross compiler here.

http://www.delorie.com/howto/djgpp/linux-x-djgpp.html

But the instructions are pretty old and I can't find djcrx202.zip from a
reliable source. If I can't cross compile ,will cygwin work on freedos?Freedos
only has a few Mb left on the partition so I don't want to install another
compiler.Does anyone have other options?