"Jim Hall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Wed, 21 Mar 2007 14:59:35 -0500:

# I sent an off-list warning to this user, but have not received a
# reply.  I am giving him(her?) until the weekend to fix it, then I'm
# going to unsubscribe the sobyland user.

Hehe, glad that someone's e-mail can go through to that domain - I
tried from three different accounts and they all came back with
that same warning.  I assumed it was just blocking everything :)