On Mon, 26 Mar 2007, Jim Hall wrote:

JH >I emailed a friend of mine who had Virtual PC on an old Mac - he
JH >doesn't have the Mac anymore, but thinks he remembers how to set it
JH >up.  He suggested you look in the configuration of the VM you defined,
JH >and make sure the floppy is bound to the VM.  It may not be.  The VM
JH >can be responsible for presenting a floppy device to the guest OS, and
JH >make it look like a regular floppy device.
JH >

Thanks for the suggestion. Strange for a 2 year old mac to be an old
mac....

JH >Email me off-list if I can help further.
JH >
JH >-jh
JH >
JH >