Tonny Sapri wrote:
> after i booting from freedos,can i install windows
> 98SE on freedos platform?

For about a decade every one of my machines has had at least one version
of DOS and Win9X on a C: FAT16 primary.  On some systems I have had
multiples of each OS.  It is easy with a real boot manager.  For years I
used System Commander.  When that started giving me trouble with OS/2 on
some hardware I went to Acronis OS Selector.

Windows doesn't delete anything, it just rewrites the boot record.

Ray