I'm a bit confused.
I use DOSbox but i have timing issues in MIDI.

Was thinking of using DOS 6.22, but then saw FreeDos.
What reasons might I chose one over the other?

Does FreeDos work under XP or needs to be booted separately?

My music app needs an mup401 or a serial port, so that's an issue.

   |_e_/~  Dennis Barton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     )     skylab2000
   ~\/\    Brainforest Productions, Los Angeles
      /    http://skylab2000.com