On Fri, 2007-04-27 at 19:40 +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> The best tool I know of for manipulating and resizing
> partitions is GParted.  There is a GREAT LiveCD including
> GParted available at gparted.sourceforge.net.  The
> System Rescue CD also includes GParted:
>
> wwww.sysresccd.org
>
> Mark Bailey

I also second Gparted (when looking at qt_parted and others).

I've had problems using the GParted provided livecd.

The next best bet with the latest Gparted and other parted libs is
SystemRescueCD (as you already noted).

(FYI: systemrescuecd is also based on the Gentoo system. :-)

--
Roger
http://www.eskimo.com/~roger/index.html

Fri Apr 27 13:12:29 PDT 2007