Hi guys,

IMHO, we should list small and simple things to do first,
Specially because it is faster and we have not enough manpower :(

while we all want many things, we have to take care of our dreams
otherwise we can stall just like gnu Hurd, which is a *really* amazing project
but is almost dead  :(

Also, we already did the brainstorm a long time ago just before FreeDOS 1.0
release, so, let's merger Jim's/Blair's/others doc and take small and
simple things and do it, step by step, I know sometimes we just want
to work on our own projects, because they are funny for us I mean, our
own projects are funny for us because they are interesting for us, but
would be possible other developers join some project which needs more
help?

I hope it helps :)

Regards and Best Wishes,

Geraldo
ps: Eric released devload 3.18 and upx 3.0 was release sometime ago
but just noticed
today :(

On 12/05/07, Florian Xaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > http://sourceforge.net/projects/doszip/ evolves... :-)
>
> I don't like it. First time I tried it it looked ok...but there are
> much better file managers out there.
>
> > > *No more 386- support
>
> Most changes, maybe all, which has been made, are for 386+ computers.
> So one can use FreeDOS 1.0.
>
> > I don't like this idea, because DOS was made for 808x CPUs. So FreeDOS
> > should run on these CPUs too. That doesn't mean, that you can't distribute
> > optimized binaries for later CPUs.
>
> > > And the GUI? I would say OZONE :-))))))
>
> Every OS needs a GUI. Also if you don't use it :-)
>
>  Bye
>  Flo
> --
> It is true that no one can essentially cultivate exact science
> without understanding the mathematics of that science. But we are not
> to suppose that the calculations and equations that mathematicians
> find so useful constitute the whole of mathematics. The calculus is but
> a part of mathematics.
> (James Clerk Maxwell)
>
> Using Arachne, the GPL Web Browser/Suite

msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
skype: geraldo-netto
icq: 145-061-456
mobile: +55 11 8949-4757