I got some mail, thanks for all.

One asked me where to download it to inspect,
it's here.
ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/bussys/Clients/LANMAN/
Run with /d option or use unzip for each file.

One told me LANMAN works fine with FreeDOS 0.99.
If it's really, this is important matter I think.

He also told me about MS Client, but it seems
less stable than LANMAN at least on FreeDOS 1.0
at least on VMware 5.0.

I prefer LANMAN because it's *obsolete*, it's fine
point for us I think.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/124175/en-us

---
Mikiya Matsuzaka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>