Mike McCarty wrote:

> David Raleigh Arnold wrote:
>> not dosemu, xdosemu. x, x, x!  I believe xdosemu is nothing but a
>
> The repetition like that was hardly necessary. I'm sure he would
> have gotten the point with just a statement

Absolutely.  I was in a hurry and impatient to share my ignorance.

Why can't Larry A. enlarge his xdosemu window by dragging?  Is he
missing dosemu fonts or xfonts?

> Yes, on my machine as well. But, as I commented, I find the
> display dim.

That's true, but it's better than tiny.  daveA

--
Free download of technical exercises worth a lifetime of practice:
http://www.openguitar.com/dynamic.html :::: You can play the cards