It is a discussion about code commenting covering why it should be done,
how it should be done, and why it isn't done.

I'm tired of the geek nonsense that all I need to do to understand
how free defrag is supposed to work is read the code.  The code can
only show me what is implemented, not what's supposed to be
implemented.

It is always better to go from design to code instead of vice versa
or just plain code.

     Michael C. Robinson

http://www.artima.com/forums/flat.jsp?
forum=106&thread=4183&start=0&msRange=15