Just to let everyone know I'm going to be out of town for about two
weeks (June 9 - 24.)  I may not check email after tomorrow morning,
though.

Since it's a long-delayed vacation, my wife insists that I not do
email while I'm away.  :-)

Before I leave, I'll try to post a few more news items that came to me
this morning.  Otherwise, I won't have another opportunity to post
news until I get back.  But Eric and others can update the web site
(and post news) so if something urgent needs to get posted please
don't wait for me.

-jh