> Many people do not have internet on their DOS PCs, but one
> thing that will happen is that we create a directory on the
> download server where you get all updated ZIPs since 1.0,
> so you do not have to download the whole 1.1 if you already
> have 1.0... Should we also have one big zip with all the
> contents of that update directory there?

Good idea.

> PS: You should assume that FDISK has not been fixed in any
> way. The best alternative is probably SPFDISK at the moment.
> For the DMA boundary helper, I wrote a standalone TSR fix.
> I believe that Bart fixed bug 1793, DJGPP GREP, in SVN. For
> EMM386 issues, upgrade to JEMM386. Several other kernel bugs
> are probably already fixed, in the version on my homepage or
> maybe only in SVN. Japheth.de has a fixed DEBUG afair.

I don't like FreeDOS-FDISK.  I am using Extended FDISK, it is very good
and has a
boot manager included.

Another choice would be JEMM, which includes both, JEMM386 and HIMEM in
ONE driver.

Bye
  Flo

--
Using Arachne, the smallest and smartest browser in the world.

It is true, that no one can essentially cultivate exact science without
understanding the mathematics of that science. But we are not to suppose
that the calculations and equations that mathematicians find so useful
constitute the whole of mathematics. The calculus is but a part of
mathematics.  (James Clerk Maxwell)