Hi Chris,

I use FreeDOS in read world applications and it runs well and stable.

If you have enough knowledge in DOS, I recomend that you just ignore the
install CD and pick each program that you need and place it where you
believe it belongs. That way it works great! The install CD is over
complicated and dos not repepresent FreeDOS as a whole: FreeDOS is
*much* better than the instalation may let you believe...

Sorry guys, that is what I think... I am a use of DOS since PC-DOS 1.1
and I was not able to use that install CD...

Alain