Eric Auer wrote:

> Hi Marti! Feel free to reply via the list :-)
>
>> - The 16 bit real mode version, runs right out of the box -
>> http://trmb.ca/files/local/utils/dn640r.rar
>
> Is this linked from the ndn page / could it be linked from the ndn page?

Yes it is ;-)

>> - the 32 bit DPMI version, requires a DPMI server -
>> http://ndn.muxe.com/download/file/9
>
> Freedos usually comes with cwsdpmi, which is automatically
> invoked by djgpp-compiled programs which require a DPMI
> server. Will the ndn dpmi version be happy with that or do
> you have to invoke cwsdpmi manually to make ndn happy?

Yup, I tested it and it worked flawlessly, no need to invoke CWSDPMI
manually.

I've only had some problems extracting the RAR file, UNRAR gave a
message "unknown method", so I extracted the files om my Kubuntu box and
  made a ZIP file (to make it fit on an floppydisk).

If other encounter the same problems I can always upload the zip file
some where (my homepage or such a free (temporary) file hoster).

Cheers
--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
|_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com