I will certainly give the NEWDOS a whirl when I can.  I've downloaded
it, just need to get time to play!

I will, no doubt, enjoy comparing the ms print with freedos print!!  You
guys are great at fixing things up right and I seem to have the perfect
difficult hardware and applications for testing it!