Hi, Eric, all

I've been busy with other tasks and haven't been able to
travel to the one garage where FreeDOS is installed to test
the requested changes to FreeDOS print.  The power company
here has been making some power feed changes -- and we had
some systems get scrambled on the resulting  power surge
when things came back on, including my office FreeDOS test
machine.  All is back running but the insanity never stops!

I'm happy to report that the office FreeDOS machine is
working great -- the new FAT32 defrag is really good so long
as you don't have somebody pull the power on your computer
during the fat tests prior to its drawing the drive map. =0
My appreciation and thanks to all of you who have make this
one great DOS!

We'll get back to the testing soon!

cheers

chris