MegaBrutal escreveu:
> Hi all!
>
> It's my very first post to the list, so greetings for all.

Please, be welcomme!

> I've finished the 2.3 version of Destroy.

Just a reminder: A much more simple wipe-before-delete can be
acconplished with my version of XDEL, which is compatible with DrDOS's.

> I'd like to ask your opinion about the software. Do you think it's
> useful? Should it be included in the next FreeDOS distribution, or it
> isn't worth that much? :)

Thanks, I would like very much to have a progrmam like that that wipes a
little more:
1) all unused area of the disk
2) the whole disk, something to use after a) booting freedos b) running
format. That would ba a 100% secure way to wipe a disk befor giving it away

Alain