Oops

As I said, if you have Nero, burn a bootable CD but you MUST use the expert
settings and select the 2.88 image, or it will not work

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dyster.Robert
Sent: 09 October 2007 13:54
To: freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Freedos-user] Running FreeDOS directlyfromCD-ROMwithoutinstalling
on HD?

Hi Steve

This is an installation .iso, just for installing onto a hard drive, I used an
old HDD to install FreeDOS, then I could do anything with it.

Try burning this-----

http://www.toxlab.co.uk\files\FreeDOS1-288-R3.IMA

As I said, if you have Nero, burn a bootable CD but you MUST use the expert
settings and select the 2.988 image, or it will not work

Drag your other files onto the CD as normal

Let me know how you get on

Cheers
Bob