Hello all,

I've been following FreeDOS on and off for a while, thinking it would
be fun to write a version of InterLNK in my non-existent free time.
Alas, it will have to wait.

My current project is to use FreeDOS to get a minimal Ubuntu
installation on my ancient ThinkPad 750P: 5GB disk, 36MB RAM, no CD,
no USB. I managed to get Debian Woody installed, and might possibly be
able to get Ubuntu running that way, but I'd like to do it more
directly.

My plan is to make a FreeDOS boot floppy with card and socket services
and a driver for my PCCard SD card reader, along with linld.exe. Then
the SD card would have the files from the 9MB Ubuntu Gutsy Mini ISO
image, and linld should be able to get that to run.

I have looked over the recent archives.

Until later,
Chris