Thanks to Eric for answering previous install hanging @ net config.
Unfortunately I managed after about 20 tries to get it installed prior to
receiving answer.

On to new problem…

Now that I have FD installed, would like for it to boot w/out boot manager,
as in old DOS style. I can boot it with, but I then have to manually run
autoexec to get it “right”.

Have tried a couple fdisk switches to no avail. Also tried bootfix (or is it
fixboot).

Originally had upgraded to second 80G HD for XP Pro, wanted to perhaps use
this on 20G disk to:

1)      Start writing code again,

2)      Play an old version of Lemmings! (and any other old dos games like
Robo that I enjoyed in college!).

Any takers?

THANKS Again to all respondents!

TIA & Regards,

Kenneth L. Blizzard

615-451-7993 - home
615-230-4241 - work
615-480-8096 - cell

[EMAIL PROTECTED] - home
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - work
n4uoo - AOL Instant Messenger ID
HYPERLINK "http://klblizz.home.comcast.net/";
\nhttp://klblizz.home.comcast.net

Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this
quickly"

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:29 AM