Hi,

I have set up a freedos partition on my laptop, and I
am having a problem with expanded memory.  Mi.com says
"some programs might not recognize expanded memory
without a page frame" and indeed I cannot load Master
of Magic because it says I need at least 2,700k of
expanded memory.  I have tried the emm=4096 switch but
I can't get it to work.

The configuration I started with (emm386 with no
switches) worked fine on another machine, so I don't
understand what is going on.  Can anyone suggest how I
might tweak emm386 to solve this problem?

Thanks.

Charlie