all of freedos didn't load. Still working on that little problem.<BG>

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of richard
klein
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 8:47 PM
To: freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Freedos-user] Icon for cdrom is in GUI,but nothing happens.

A month or so ago, I downloaded the small and large versions of Freedos,made
the ISO files of them, and burned them to cd's; When I used the cd's to
install
(the one with the GUI), everything seemed to work OK, except for the cdrom.
  I could click on the harddrive,and on the floppy; but the cdrom icon
seemed to
respond, but in fact did nothing, i.e., like an 'empty wrapper'. I cant see
why
the setup would have disabled this feature, though I admit I did not have
the
savy to dope it out from bat or config files(see? don't even know where it
is in
there!) if anyone can figure how to edit something to turn the cdrom on, I
sure
would appreciate it; and for that matter, is there a flash drive driver in
there
some [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  _____

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http:/tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/ca
tegory.php?category=shopping>  them fast with Yahoo! Search.