Hi Oscar, Flox, Robert,

> > Hi........ Thanks. voy a hacer algunas modificaciones que creo
> > mejoraran el gui y voy a subirlas a ibiblio. Un saludo.
>
> Please post in English only!

I think Spanish is a widespread language, but it would be nice
if for every Spanish posting, somebody could at least post a
translation along with it :-).

"I am going to make some modifications which I think will improve
the GUI and I will send them to Ibiblio. Regards..."

Eric

PS: Flox, maybe you could send a Spanish translation of MY mail
to Oscar, off-list ;-).