Hi all

I have downloaded fd32-0.0.5.bin and used WinImage to write it to a Compact
Flash Card.
Booted up and the system hangs with Grub and a flashing cursor.

Just a note, as to what I am trying to do.
Currently using Win95 Dos with Cwsdpmi to run FreeBasic application.
I am hoping that FreeDos will replace that.

Industrial CPU board (typically 130mHz 486)
CFC adapter on standard Hard disk ribbon.
This works on plain dos.
I was under the impression that this floppy image would boot to dos, after
which
running GOFD32 would get me into 32 bit mode.

Can sks tell me what went wrong, or did I get an outdated download.?

Regards
Dinosaur