Hi Tony,

> I use MSDOS and WinImage to make bootabel USB images.

What form of MSDOS? A diskette image? CD image? Real diskette?
Real CD? If you get FreeDOS in the same form, you should be
able to use WinImage in the same way to make bootable USB...

> Is The above URL mentioned on the Freedisk.org site?

What is that? What are the conditions for being mentioned there?

> > What is the rugulo distro?

The diskette distro on http://rugxulo.googlepages.com/ ...
It is basically "an already installed FreeDOS 1.1 base plus
some extra tools minus some docs". As there is not even a
CD of FreeDOS 1.1 yet, I would say it is a very nice distro
(and you can use any of the 3 diskette images and make a
bootable CD from it yourself) :-).

The PROBLEM with the Rugxulo distro is that somebody would
have to help Rugxulo to collect all source code in one or
more zip files because technically he has to provide the
source code on the same homepage as the distro disks as the
GNU GPL License requests that. Any volunteers? There already
is a list of URLs for the homepages of all packages in the
distro, so you basically visit them all to collect sources.
If you can help - thanks! :-)

Eric