I eventually found the link at http://mik.dyndns.org/dos-stuff/src/
which led me to the diffs for links. But not elinks (he grabbed from
the source tree on 20080425, but I don't have a copy of the source
that he used.)

I mirrored the diffs for links, but I don't know how to get all the
source for elinks so I didn't get that. If someone can point me to
them, I will grab them.

-jh