I just did a full clean install of Freedos and have only one small problem
so far.

When I tried to use the networking.internet capabilities it seems that I
didn't get a packet driver for my ehternet card installed correctly or
something????

When installing I noticed that when it tried to "Configuring thru DHCP" it
failed everytime.

My system is on a old eMachine computer which I have no idea what kind of
ethernet card I have but Windows and Ubuntu used it OK. I am also on a home
network with a router.

Any help would be great...

Jacob Tennant - K8JWT

PS: Has anyone figured out how to do WiFi under Freedos?