Hi Jacob,

great you found a packet driver for your NIC! I also found it at:
<http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c=L_CASupport_C2&childpagename=US%2FLayout&cid=1166859880202&packedargs=sku%3D1115416833483&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper&lid=8020233483B03&displaypage=download>

Driver version 5 seems to be OK. I assume you saved the file from the
zip-directory "pktdrv" to your directory "C:\NET".

Now add a line to your autoexec.bat
LH C:\NET\LNE100TX.COM 0x60

If highloading the driver is not possible, a simple
C:\NET\LNE100TX.COM 0x60
might do as well.

Now for instance download the latest Arachne webbrowser from this
location:
http://www.glennmcc.org/a193gpl/

Run the install file. Let arachne detect your driver. Feed the browser
information about your network (IPs, gateway, dns etc.)

Run Arachne. Have fun!
        Uli