I'm trying, just for fun, to get arachne to run in Freedos in dosemu on my
Linux machine. No luck so far.

I'm trying to use the tap thing. Use the lunctl command to make a lun0 and set
it up with ifconfig.

But when I try to run xdos, first I get a "cannot allocate TAP device, and
arachne doesn't see a network.

Any suggestions?