This counts as a freedos question: When using DJGPP with FREEDOS, there is a
third
environment variable,DJDIR, asking to be set; this is different from the
Windows scheme,
which only requires 'djgpp' and 'path' to be set. Believe it or not, I was
playing with this
about six months ago, and STUMBLED onto the correct way to set djdir!!!!!.
Alas,I have
completely forgotten what I did back then!. What do I do, and where do I do it?
Note that
when trying to start RHIDE you get the warning that djdir must be set. Thank
You,
Rich:[EMAIL PROTECTED]