Hi all,

Just a little announcement here:
I wrote recently a little game, which I called "Emeritus Pong". The game is a
simple clone of the well-known "Pong" game (the one which started the history
of computer games, remember?) ;-)

It's written in FreeBASIC, and released under the GNU/GPL license. There are
three versions available: Linux, Windows, and (of course!) DOS.

http://mateusz.viste.free.fr/dos/en/download.php?plik=empong

bye!
Mateusz Viste
--