Hi David:

It is straightforward to create a bootable FreeDOS CD.  I think the easiest way
to do it
is to take a floppy disk image and boot that from the CD.  This restricts the
boot image
to 1.44MBytes (or 2.88MBytes if you get tricky).  However, you can add a CD-ROM
driver
and then add a lot of files.

Some years ago, I spent a while learning how to dual-boot FreeDOS and Windows.
As
part of that work, I developed a lot of bootable CD's for MSDOS and FreeDOS.

I did this from Windows computers, some which lack floppy drives.  For a
detailed
description of how I did this, including the free tools I used, see:

http://k1ea.com/hints/Creating_a_Bootable_DOS_CD_V%201.5.pdf

This is one way to do it - I think about the easiest if you are creating the
CD's from
a Windows computer.

Let me know if I can answer any questions.

Mark

From: david lowe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>