Ok, great. I did set up a development project.
http://nevasca.fbdevzone.com/wiki/index.php?title=ToDo#USB_speed_testing_.28description_not_done_yet.29

The only missing thing is a good benchmark tool with no destruction of
data. Anything to be recommend? At best a command line one where we can
redirect the output to a file.

-mr