Hi,

I installed FreeDOS on an old laptop(it used to have Win95, barely). It runs
pretty well, but it doesn't open all CDs. Sometimes I put one in, and I have
to reboot the computer a couple times to get it to read the disc; other
times it just plain won't read it. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong, and
how to fix it? Or is this a known bug?

Speaking of bugs, after being on for a while, when I try to run Edit or
"ls", for example--pretty much anything that's not a built-in command--it
does nothing, just dumps me back to the shell. I think it's probably a
memory issue, but is there any way to fix this?

Thanks,

Skyler